Luke and Larry share a discussion about the proper way to apply deodorant, but after the shenanigans, they jump into all of the gaming news. Luke brings up an interesting article from IGN about the psychology of loot boxes and Larry wants to know if the VR trend has already collapsed. Plus, Call of Duty WWII, Overwatch updates, and the possibility of an SNES Classic.
- 11:02 - Releases of the Week
- 17:10 - Xopics: Pay-to-Loot Systems/The Future of VR
- 56:10 - News: Call of Duty WWII
- 1:01:38 - Overwatch changes Tie Breaker Rules
- 1:05:05 - SNES Classic
- 1:07:06 - Viewer Question (email us firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1:11:25 - RQotW: Would you rather know how or when you are going to die?
Follow us on Twitter: @player3podcast
Like us on Facebook: Player 3 Podcast
Subscribe on YouTube: Player 3 Podcast
Leave us a comment and review and we will read it on the podcast!